In this article we will show you how to install vile addon on kodi 17 and 18. This addon can be used to watch illegal streams and also contains a lot of third party addons.
Is it possible to install Vile Addon on Kodi 17 & 18? Technically yes, but the truth is it is not a trivial task. This is because Vile Addon is a fork of Exodus, which in turn is a fork of the popular Exodus addon. This means that Vile Addon’s code is not compatible with any of the forks of Exodus, for example, the older Krypton version of Exodus that is available in 17 & 18.
Welcome to Vile, the one-click Kodi addon that lists growing content. The addon is available in the Luxray repository. It contains playlists with your favorite content.
The Kodi Vile addon includes movies, live action, horror movies, horror TV shows, fights, video games, Rick and Morty and several other awesome and memorable categories. Put it in such a way that you can examine it with your own eyes.
How do you install the Vile addon on Kodi? Use these detailed step-by-step instructions to quickly add the VILE addon to 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia. This guide can be used for all known operating systems and on all devices that support Kodi.
To install the Vile addon on Kodi 17 and 18
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- Choose Addons from the home screen
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter http://luxray.xyz/repo in the upper field.
- In the lower field, enter LUXRAY
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the Home section and click on Add-ons.
- Select Add Browser
- Installation from a Zip file
- Select LUXRAY and then repository.luxrayrepo-x.x.zip.
- Wait until you are notified that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from repository Select Luxray repository
- Click on Addons
- Detection and installation of vehicles
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.